Institute of business and building Management in metropolis Klessheim is tempting application for the Republic of Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships for Developing Countries in Austria for the 2020/21 school term.
Students could attend ITH by non-public suggests that or through scholarships given by the Austrian Development Cooperation. A certain number of scholarships are offered each year by the Austrian Development Cooperation. Please bear in mind that being offered a scholarship isn’t automatic and extremely competitive.
The Austrian Development Cooperation offers 2 scholarships that are: Scholarship for ADC’s priority countries and Scholarship for alternative developing countries. they’ll be used for any of the modules below. General Module together with the Special Modules: welcome Management Module or business Management Module. further Module: Teacher coaching Module.
The Scholarship for developing countries includes:
- Tuition fee
- Health insurance
- Food from weekday – weekday
- Excursions (except ITB Berlin)
- €205,- pin money per month
- Not enclosed within the scholarship are:
- Accommodation: Accommodation prices ought to be coated by students WHO are awarded this scholarship.
- The total accommodation fee of € one.612,- should be remitted beforehand before admission letter will be issued.
- Flight ticket: Students with this scholarship ought to cowl their own travel expenses from their countries to metropolis and back.
- Visa fee: The visa fee should be paid by the candidates. The fee for the eight month residence allow is €160.
- The fees for the entry visa (Visa D) are totally different, please contact your embassy for elaborate data.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
The scholarship is proscribed to candidates from the subsequent countries:
Please note that there’s Associate in Nursing regulation of thirty five years for eligibility.
Application Deadline: May 1, each year
To apply candidates should;
- Fill out the appliance kind properly and decipherably.
- Make sure you provide all the specified data and fasten the whole required documents.
- Send translated English or German documents if needed.
- Include a operating e-mail address, phone and fax numbers as your application may be abandoned if your e-mail address, phone and fax range don’t seem to be sensible.
- Apply early. Late applications won’t be processed.
- Provide all admission needs (read the ITH form, and visa method carefully).
- Clarify any doubts with the ITH workplace and Austrian embassy/consulate.
- Show with facts why you ought to receive a scholarship (achievements, goals…).
- Only acceptable applications are going to be thought-about.