The Centre for Human Rights, the University of capital of South Africa in African country offers Associate in Nursing LLM/MPhil (Sexual & fruitful Rights in Africa) scholarship degree to African students for 2020/2021 year.
This biennial programme is obtainable as a homogenized learning course comprising of on-line interaction and residential block-weeks in capital of South Africa. 2 contact sessions are going to be scheduled per annum (four contact sessions over a amount of two years).
The Centre for Human Rights, University of capital of South Africa is Associate in Nursing internationally recognised university-based establishment combining tutorial excellence and effective policy to advance human rights, significantly in continent.
There are up to fifteen FULL Scholarships accessible for African voters.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- The law degree degree is receptive people with a law degree degree or equivalent.
- The MPhil degree is receptive non-lawyers with a minimum of Associate in Nursing academic degree in an educational discipline relevant to sexual and fruitful rights in continent
- Applicants should have glorious tutorial credentials and demonstrate human rights expertise or interest.
- Women, likewise as members of minority teams similar to autochthonal individuals, LGBTI persons and persons with disabilities, are significantly inspired to use.
- Partially or totally self-funded students are inspired to use for this programme.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020.
- All applications are handled via the net system Submittable. Please click on the link below to use for this programme.
- Please note that you just have to be compelled to register on the Submittable system to be ready to apply for this programme.
- All documents uploaded should be typed.
The following documents are going to be requested once throughout your application:
- Previous tutorial records/transcripts
- Previous degree certificate(s)
- Copy of bio-data page of passport
- A good quality photograph of yourself
- For candidates UN agency failed to acquire their qualifications in English: TOEFL, SAT1 or IELTS take a look at certificate.