LLM Bursary for International Students at University of London, 2020- Outstanding students are inviting to become a part of the LLM Bursary offered by the University of London. The bursary is available for students from Pakistan, Malaysia and Bangladesh for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program supports highly talented students to undertake postgraduate Laws program at the University of London.
Established in 1836, the University of London is a federal research university located in London, England which contains 18 member institutions. It offers a good range of subjects and an exceptional student’s experience.
Why at the University of London? The university prepares candidates for their future careers through the key to employability skills, as well as knowledge and confidence. It has the best teachers and lecturers for leaching applicants and developing their personality according to this fast-changing world.
Application Deadline: April 8, 2020 and November 3, 2020.
- University or Organization: University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 40% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Pakistan, Bangladesh or Malaysia are eligible to apply for the bursary.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue Master of Laws (LLM), Postgraduate Diploma in Laws, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws and the Postgraduate Laws (individual modules).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates can select the LLM Bursary in the ‘Scholarships and bursaries’ section of the LLM online application form. If you wish to apply for the LLM Bursary after you have submitted your application for the program, you can do so via our online enquiry system.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to check out the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The university provided 40% bursary that can be applied against registration, examination entry fees and module fees for the academic year 2020-2021.