Application Deadline:The University of Australian state invitations applications for the longer term Enterprise Ph.D. Scholarship within the 2020/21 academic term.
The recently established QUT Centre for Future Enterprise (CFE) is devoted to demand-driven, rigorous analysis exploring and testing potential futures for enterprises of all sizes starting from massive incumbents to rising start-ups, from the internationally listed corporation to the regional noncommercial charity.
As one of 9 tier one analysis centres dedicated to drive the strategic priorities of QUT, CFE is that the solely analysis centre at intervals QUT ‘s grad school, Australia’s 1st triple crown commissioned business school.
CFE analysis conjures up, informs and permits current and future leaders to navigate a fast-emerging new world, differentiating essential necessities from distracting noise.
Led by Director academic archangel Rosemann, CFE attracts along the data and experience of three-tier two QUT analysis centres with world-leading, globally-top-10-most cited business management academics: together with the Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research; the Centre for the Digital Economy; and also the Australian Centre for philanthropic gift and noncommercial Studies.
- A scholarship valued at AU$30K (tax-free) every year for a amount of 3 years are going to be provided to the triple-crown somebody.
- Applicants UN agency don’t seem to be Australian voters or Permanent Residents will be thought of for the next Degree analysis Tuition Fee support.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
You must have:
- Recently completed or close to completion of a Master’s degree in one among the four themes of the Centre for Future Enterprise
- Potential to develop and deliver the chosen research in line with the Centre’s vision
- Potential or incontestable ability to analysis, write, publish and gift high-quality findings and communicate those findings professionally
- Demonstrated ability to figure effectively each severally and collaboratively as a part of a various team, with the commitment to work equality
- Excellent social skills that demonstrate the power to develop networks and partnerships across disciplines, together with senior members of personal and public sector organisations.
Ideally you’ll even have (not necessary, however preferred):
- Potential or incontestable ability to act with trade as a part of cooperative analysis and/or practice
- Potential or incontestable ability to hunt and secure external analysis funding, whereas enhancing the general public profile of QUT.
Application Deadline: April 26, 2020.
To apply please submit your EOI to [email protected] Your EOI should include:
- A cover letter and current resume
- Full educational transcript
- Preliminary analysis proposal (one page)
- The names and get in touch with details of 2 referees.
- If your EOI isn’t triple-crown, we are going to give notice you by email and advise you succeeding steps.
For a lot of info regarding the EOI method please contact [email protected]