Bocconi University in European country accepts applications for the graduate advantage Award for international students within the 2020/21 school year.
Bocconi University could be a non-public university in urban center, Italy. Bocconi provides college boy, graduate and post-graduate education, additionally to a spread of double degree programs, within the fields of economic science, management, finance, law and public administration. Awards are obtainable to pursue Graduate programme altogether subjects available at Master of Science program at Bocconi University.
Bocconi University is committed to creating their superior level of upper education obtainable to outstanding students.
The advantage Award includes a full tuition relinquishing, price close to € 13,500 p.a..
A restricted variety of scholars may be offered free accommodation in one in every of the Bocconi Residences.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
The following criteria should be met so as for candidates to be eligible for scholarship:
- Bocconi University is committed to creating our superior level of upper education advantage Awards are created obtainable for freshman Graduate candidates for the 2020-2021 school year supported their tutorial standing.
- Applicants to the five “international” sessions, the “Italian” session and also the “Bocconi” sessions United Nations agency are admitted to the primary year of a Master of Science program at Bocconi are taken into thought for a advantage Award.
- Academic profiles thought-about to be amongst the highest candidates are considered for a advantage Award supported the admission’s application submitted to Bocconi University.
Application Deadline: May 6,, 2020.
- A separate application won’t be needed. The Bocconi advantage Award analysis can primarily be supported the candidate’s tutorial accomplishment.
- In addition to tutorial accomplishment, the entire written record provided to the Admissions workplace are evaluated.
- The Selection of awardees are allotted by a Committee, appointed by the clergyman, together with the Dean of the grad school and also the Dean for affairs, whose selections regarding numbers, amounts and recipients is final and unquestionable.
- The number of awards to candidates won’t be equally divided amongst the various rounds.
- The majority of awards are allotted – for every class of scholars (International, Italian, and Bocconi candidates) – within the initial relevant sphericals: the ultimate proportion of award for every round is at the discretion of the Committee.