With the goal of helping students, the University of Westminster is delighted to invite applicants to put forward their application for the Foundation Degree Scholarship. The program is designed to support passionate and outstanding students who wish to apply for and/or strongly pursue an undergraduate course with integrated foundation year.
Initially the Royal Polytechnic Institution, it was established in 1838. The University of Westminster is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. The university provides students with opportunities, resources and career support to boost their experience and knowledge. These opportunities come in the form of placement and internships due to the university's partnership with several large corporations and SMEs.
The University of Westminster offers an award of £1,500 per academic session for living expenses or tuition fees. The number of available scholarship is 10.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
To be considered for this award, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be from the UK or EU.
- Applicant must apply for and receive offer of admission by the University of Westminster to pursue a full time undergraduate degree course with an integrated foundation year.
- Applicant must have outstanding academic performance, development potential as well as demonstrate financial need.
N.B: The scholarship will be renewed each year dependent on outstanding academic performance.
Application Deadline: 22 June, 2020
- Prospective students should apply and/or take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the University of Westminster by May 1, 2020.
- All successful applicants for an undergraduate degree program can use an application form that must be returned to Scholarship Team Student Advice and Funding, University of Westminster, 35 Marylebone Road London NW1 5L S, UK.
N.B: The following supporting documents must be made available;
- A copy of letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional and unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- A copy of your transcript.
- A reference letter for your application from your tutor/college or a professional reference if you are not currently attending school.