The African Plant Nutrition Institute, prophet VI engineering school University, and OCP cluster supply the African Plant Nutrition Scholarship Awards within the 2020/21 year.
“Africa desires well-trained plant nutrition scientists to seek out innovative solutions which will build and sustain a food-secure continent. we have a tendency to are happy to partner with the prophet VI engineering school University (UM6P) and therefore the OCP cluster to acknowledge outstanding graduate students during this field and attract a lot of of them to crop nutrition studies,” explains APNI Director-General, Dr. Kaushik Majumdar.
The African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) could be a not-for-profit analysis and education organization based in 2019 and based in Benguérir, Morocco. Their mission is to initiate plant nutrition through evidence-based practices for a resilient and food-secure continent.
- Awards of USD $2,000 every are given to 10 meriting African graduate students in sciences relevant to plant nutrition and management of crop nutrients.
- The Award are created on to the scholar. No specific duties are needed of the recipient.
- The Award are granted freelance of any assistantship, scholarship, or different award that the scholar presently holds.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
Graduate students are eligible if they are:
- Currently attending a degree-granting establishment situated in continent.
- Candidates for M.Sc., M.Phil., or Doctor of Philosophy degrees, United Nations agency are presently registered in a very program of graduate study as of the appliance point. candidates United Nations agency have already completed their degrees are ineligible.
- Students within the disciplines of soil and plant sciences (including scientific discipline, farming, ecology, soil fertility, soil chemistry, crop physiology, ecology, and different areas involving crop nutrition) are inspired to use.
- Past winners of the Award aren’t eligible.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020.
In order to finish the appliance method, you’ll ought to submit the subsequent in either English or French:
- Electronic copy of transcripts of all university work, as well as additive and final grade records (GPA or percentile).
- Electronic copy of 2 letters of support, one in all that ought to be from the key prof. Letters should be signed and written on official letter paper and must embrace the signal and e-mail address of the correspondent.
- A description of the main target of your thesis or thesis analysis conferred in a very manner which will allow analysis of its originality, depth, and scope, innovative approaches, and connectedness.
- A brief description of any extra data which will be relevant to the award (such as honours or awards you have got received, employment history, career goals, and different activities you pursue).
- You will be needed to transfer documents throughout the web application method. it’s suggested that electronic (pdf) copies of those documents be ready before.